Sunday, January 16, 2011

Introducing Twinkie

Originally posted January 11, 2011

Meet Twink. She's our new foster dog. The people at the Los Angeles County shelter she came from said she bites and hates men.

First off, she only has three front teeth (she's an older dog). Second, I said, "She hasn’t met my husband Larry yet!" The first night she growled a lot at the other dogs, which made her look kind of like a rabid bunny with just her three front teeth showing.

But by the next morning, she was sitting on Larry’s lap and following him around like his shadow.

I discovered she loves my fresh-baked, homemade Liver Cookies, plus she loves being carried around. She sits back and enjoys the ride. I carried her around and she helped me vacuum and dust, and then we Swiffered the house. She is a JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment