Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hotel Pet Sitting



I love pet sitting in local hotel rooms!

I watched these four kids at the Best Western while their mom, Cathy, attended a meeting. We went for a really long walk, where they found snow and had a party. Rosy and Woody rolled and grabbed bites of snow while Joey watched and Gypsy stayed warm in my arms. They were hilarious.

Afterward, we went back to the room and everybody crashed out on the bed. Woody, a Mastiff-lab mix, runs and barks in his sleep. Rosy, I have known now and loved for years. Her mom left Rosy and her sister, Molly (no longer with us) when she worked in New Orleans and Mississippi helping animals left behind in Hurricane Katrina.

Joey is an adorable little old Shih Tzu, and Gypsy is a long-haired Chihuahua rescued in late 2008 from a puppy mill. I had a blast spending time with them, and they had fun too!

1 comment:

  1. I see hollywood taking up most of the bed.....too cute!

    ReplyDelete